Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren
JAWA-MV - Hauptseite

Zur Registrierung ist eine "Wegwerfmailadresse" ist unzweckmäßig - es wird zur Anmeldung eine Aktivierungsmail versendet (ansonsten 100% werbefrei).
Bitte bei Neuanmeldungen auch den eigenen Spam-Ordner prüfen, insbesondere bei den Web-Mailern (Web.de u.a.).
Bei Problemen oder Fehlern z.B. bei der Anmeldung bitte eine Mail an webmaster(at)jawa-mv.de

Übrigens:
Nach dem erstem eigenen Forenbeitrag (z.B. Vorstellung) schaltet die Software weitere Rubriken frei.
  ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

college English (Gelesen: 2.366 mal)
03.11.2008 um 05:03:49
friendship   Ex-Mitglied

Reform of college English Education
As college English education is greatly emphasized with the rapid development of global communication,  WoW Power Leveling,     the defects that exist in the current educational system are open to more criticism. It is widely acknowledged that a thorough reform of college English education should be under way.
 Educators definitely should be responsible for the inadequacy of College English Education.  wow gold,   It is known to all that interest is the best teacher, but a large part of college English teachers underestimate the effect of interest and keep preaching in class. Besides,   WoW Power Leveling,        “language environment” is needed to learn a foreign language and the lack of it in Chinese universities has hindered the student’s English learning.
  Some problems of the students’ learning habits is also the source of the inadequacy. Chinese students tend to separate vocabulary memorizing, grammar, listening, speaking, reading,   WoW Gold,  and writing and therefore their English is also “broken” in this way. In addition, they are generally reluctant to practice speaking. This has greatly contributed to the “dumb English” of Chinese students.
 The success of the college English education reform requires efforts of both educators and students. The universities should encourage students to speak English in their daily communications and hole more activities with the purpose of promoting students’ speaking of English. WoW Gold,    Teachers should focus on attracting students with charms and interest of English in their classes. Students should try to be participants of the learning activities rather than passive receptors. With the collaboration of educators and students, the reform of college English education will surely yield plentiful fruits
Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I.  WoW Gold,   We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.
  My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable.  World of warcraft Power Leveling,   But sonetimes he wor
« Zuletzt geändert: 03.11.2008 um 22:50:19 von Tulpe »  
IP gespeichert